In case you missed it, CLEANPOWER 2020 will feature WINDPOWER, Solar America and Energy Storage America, all under the one roof! The event will showcase exhibitors and conference programming specifically for utility-scale wind, solar and storage as well as focus on key, strategic issues that impact the pan-renewable community.
As we move toward the 2020s, wind energy will continue to thrive through collaboration with technology, other sources of clean and traditional energy, policy makers, innovators, farmers and ranchers, rural communities, big cities, and the list goes on.
CLEANPOWER provides a variety of educational opportunities including:
Five education stations are located on the exhibition floor for convenient learning opportunities for attendees and exhibitors alike, including:
Power Station: Featuring some of the most popular pan-renewable topics along with the live General Sessions.
Wind Energy-Specific Stations: Find more detailed and at times technical wind energy specific content at 2 stations on the show floor.
Solar & Storage Station: Specific education programming on solar and storage topics will have its own home on the show floor.
Thought Leader Theater: Sharing of thought leadership from senior executives through interviews and panels. Powered by Mortenson.
Conveniently located on the exhibition floor with 100+ poster sessions presented by authors of the latest industry topics and research in wind, solar and storage. At the ePoster Gallery, attendees also have the opportunity of self-directed learning with the functionality of the digital posters by browsing, searching and downloading posters.
Optional concentrated sessions on Monday afternoon before the official show begins.
Wind 101 – Introduction to Wind Energy: Anyone wanting to learn the basics of the wind energy industry will benefit from this engaging, interactive seminar. Topics to be covered include the latest stats and developments with the U.S. wind energy market, technology, financing, resource assessment, siting, transmission and more.
- Solar 101 - Introduction to Solar Energy: This seminar provides an introduction to the fundamentals and latest insights into utility-scale solar power in the U.S. Attendees will learn the basics of solar wind farm development, operations, the role of storage, key market dynamics, cost drivers and more.
- Floating Offshore Wind: Attendees will learn about the latest technology, policy and regulatory developments that are facilitating the development of floating offshore wind projects.
On the Road Learning Tours:
Additional learning opportunities at local Denver facilities are available on a space limited basis on Thursday afternoon.
- XCEL Trading Room Floor Tour
- Panasonic Smart City Tour
- U.S. Department of Energy National Wind Technology Center Tour (registration closes for this tour April 20 due to laboratory approval requirements)
Education sessions are audio-recorded and synced to presentation slides, available for pre-purchase through registration for 50% off the normal price. This is a smart option for those who will be busy with booth duty, business meetings, or who simply can’t get to all of the sessions they wish to attend. Select this option when registering to receive the discount or add it to your existing registration here.